^Back To Top

foto1 foto2 foto3 foto4 foto5

Login Form

Date Corsi-livelli-Scuola Reiki

Webberry Twitter

Assistenza Live Chat

ITPSocialButtons

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to TechnoratiSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn

Google Plus Badge

Google Plus Page of JoomBoost

Alexa stats and google pagerank

Facebook Like

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

ARGOMENTO: GRAHAM LONDON 2CRBS.B03A.K25B Chronofighter R.A.C.

GRAHAM LONDON 2CRBS.B03A.K25B Chronofighter R.A.C. 2 Mesi 2 Giorni fa #4590

• yoeywl
  • Fresh Boarder

Angelus U20 super skeletal system tourbillon watch

buy GRAHAM LONDON 2OVGG.B26A.C89S replica watch. Angelus is really a " old and brand new brand", recently pulled back again by LaQuée-Perret umbrella (owned by the Citizen Group), such as the sister brand Arnold & Son. For Arnold great son, Angelus a good way associated with thinking is that although Arnold and his son are fascinating and complex original view, but Arnold and his boy's inspiration from the past, as well as Angelus in the design of more contemporary And future sense.

These two brand names make us impressed it can be thought of as a developer and engineer Sebastien Chaulmontet's creative stuff. Because of his own appreciation of the historical title, Angelus is actually brought back. To find out more on this, please click on the over brand name and read more about Angelus's blog about blog. Right now, let's focus on the Angelus U20 Super Skull Tourbillon and have a personal experience through my background in Basel World 2016. In order to do a great primer on the watch, but additionally to learn more about the technical components as more brand history, Angelus U20 super bones tourbillon watch here signature.

sale replica Angelus U20 watch . In my opinion, if the brand's Arnold & Son / Angelus duet is seeking a mix of design, complexity, value and also exclusivity, then these sorts of Arnold & Son and Angelus duo is the attention of many collectors. I do not really know the combination of each brand name production, but I know Arnold & Son produces under 1, 000 hands each year, while Angelus is actually less. With this argument, every new model will have various situations and movements (of course, there are many line extensions), this is not what you often notice.

My favorite is actually a combination of aesthetics and focus on the combination of mechanical factors, attracting us to watch probably the most profound part of the nerd. Once again, all this is due to Sebastian. Angelus U20 Ultra Skeleton Tourbillon is designed to be a very modern tourbillon should be a model, in addition to offering excellent sporting visibility. Things i should pay attention to now is there are two versions of the enjoy available - this is a super easy to miss the fact. The main is that the use of completely clear sapphire crystal bottom include, on the other hand the use of transparent " one-way mirror" style.

This option with 2 bottom covers starts using the Arnold & Son period pyramid translucent watch (here the actual operation). Why? Nicely, the completely transparent back side of the wrist looks awesome, but on the wrist, many people can stare at their own arms and hair with the watch, which may be very unusual. Interestingly, Arnold & Boy seems to report that more individuals still choose a completely see-thorugh model, but I think which for wearing them, neat clear models are also valuable. http://www.cheapsalewatch.com

U20 case and motion A-250 movement of all factors is to provide excellent presence for the movement. So Angelus decided to call it " super skeleton". This is through the case of 42mm broad (only 10. 3mm thick), the use of before and after the " box" dome sapphire amazingly. The middle of the sandwich is actually black NPT carbon fiber along with titanium. Water resistance is thirty meters. This is obviously an extremely modern design in terms of appearance and materials.

Angelus U20 Super skeletal frame Tourbillon A-250 movement (almost no) is a charming translucent sapphire crystal plate that may keep everything and glowing blue titanium bridge. Other materials for example brass, steel and precious metal are used for the rest of the movement. Within function, movement means just time, but also includes traveling tourbillon - because " why not? "

Shopping Replica Angelus U20 ULTRA-SKELETON TOURBILLON 0TCAB. U01A. C004T watch Well-known

Brand name Angelus

Item Kind

Replica U20 Watches

Movement Guide Winding

Case Ti, Round

Bracelet Crocodile

Dial Color Skeletal system

Diameter 42 milimetre

Gender Men

Crystal sapphire

Width 10. 30 mm

Clasp Type Pin Belt

Functions: Hours, Moments, Tourbillon, Skeleton

Containers common box

Product Number 0TCAB. U01A. C004T

http://www.luxuryrelogio.com/images/B.R.M%20Watch%20V12-44-GU-N-AG-1.jpgg
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.284 secondi

Traduttore Google

Creative Contact Form

Contattaci
Scrivici per informazioni o per prenotare un corso

Calendario Eventi Reiki

September 2017
S M T W T F S
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23